Cold weather is upon us…is your car ready? At Magic One we want everyone to stay safe on the road and be prepared for the winter weather, so we put together this checklist. It’s time for some automotive reconditioning!
- “Winterize” your car with winter windshield fluid
- Make sure your headlights are working and clear for driving in fog and snow
- Have your brakes checked
- Keep an emergency winter box in your trunk. This box should include road flares, a flashlight, a bag of sand for ice on the roads, warm clothes in case you get stuck and snacks
- Remove any chips and cracks from your windshield
- Flush your car’s coolant system to avoid overheating later on
- Always stay aware and alert on the road in any condition
Once your car is ready for the winter, stop by Magic One in Charlotte for all of your automotive reconditioning needs.