Finding damage on a new car at delivery will likely create a problem. Choosing Magic One for all of your reconditioning needs can eliminate the delivery emergencies. We can provide a team of technicians specifically assigned to your dealership up to five days per week. Emergencies are able to be handled on the spot to avoid “WE OWES”, CSI issues and the potential loss of a sale.
Making pre-owned vehicles look new again is our specialty. We understand that your reconditioning dollars are valuable, turn time is key and quality repairs are a must. Our teams of highly skilled technicians understand what it takes to move cars through a process and to the front line as quickly as possible. Let us design a Magic One combined services program that fits your needs and budget. We provide a simplified reconditioning process, streamline billing, flat rate pricing, on sight managers, up to five days per week service and much more. Team up with a partner that truly cares about helping you sell cars.
Magic One provides a variety of F&I products that can be customized for our dealer’s needs. Our Appearance Guard products include paint, fabric, dent, ding and wheel protection. Sold in F&I, your customers can choose a plan tailored to fit their needs and customizable in coverage of 1, 3, 5 or 7 years. Our Appearance Guard Protection Plans provide excellent margins that can add revenue to any F&I Department.
Magic One will train your service advisors how to sell our services (Paint, PDR, interior, detailing and wheels). Depending on volume, we will assist in staffing from 7-10 five days per week. Magic One will also provide a detailed summary and track all sales monthly. This is a highly profitable program for your dealership!
Time is money! The ability to get a car back on the road in the shortes amount of time is extremely important. From a body shop under the pressures of insurance companies, to rental companies that need to keep their cars on the road, we can help. Quick response time, quality repairs, same day service and competitive prices set us apart from our competitors. Call your Magic One representative today to get started.
Combined Services to A La Carte:
Dealerships have many different needs. Magic One offers dealerships the ability to choose what they want to repair. From total combined service packages to a la carte, we build a program to fit your needs. Detail, interior, dent and paint repairs, wheel straightening and refinishing- it’s your choice. We can do a little, or we can do it all. Contact your Magic One representative today to see how we can help.
Advantages To The Dealer:
- Faster Turn Times– Magic One has a proven process to deliver a complete reconditioning service (detail, paint, PDR, wheels, interior) in less than two days
- Fixed Cost– Including the most needed services makes forecasting and controlling expensed easier
- Fewer Vendors– Less time that management has to spend with different companies providing only part of what is needed
- Hold More Gross– Elimination objections provides greater bargaining power
- Fewer We Owes– Vehicles reach frontline standing tall
- Save on Employee Benefits, payroll taxes, worker’s comp, daily management
Magic One Commitment:
- To have a qualified manager or Lead Tech on duty at all times to supervise operations (Depending on the chosen package)
- To provide highly trained employees. Each of our technicians are trained in their own specific skill and receive ongoing training throughout their career
- To provide the highest level of reconditioning in the automotive industry
- To properly screen all employees and maintain a uniformed and overall professional staff
- To have in force at all times the appropriate General Liability and Worker’s’ Compensation coverage
- To provide all equipment and chemicals necessary to complete the agreed upon tasks
- To provide billing requirements in a timely fashion
Why Magic One?:
- We have a NO EXCEPTIONS philosophy….. Every Car, Every Time!
- Comprehensive Training- We ensure that all employees are educated on the proper use of chemicals and equipment
- Superior Products- all chemicals are VOC compliant
- Our business model puts an Owner/Operator with a vested interest in every major market
- We NEVER use acid-based products on painted surfaces of any car